Endangered Species of Flora and Fauna in India | Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Class 9
endangered species of flora and fauna in india ,,Red Data Book: Red Data Book or IUCN Red List of Threatened species is a complete rundown of the undermined species in the world. It was first distributed in 1964. IUCN or International Union of the Conservation of Nature is the World’s principle expert on the protection of Species. This rundown targets passing on the direness of protection of the native species that are under danger at different regions of the planet.
The objectives of the RED LIST as per IUCN are:
- To give deductively put together data with respect to the situation with species and sub species at worldwide level.
- Draw regard for the extent and significance of undermined biosphere.
- To impact public just as worldwide arrangement of dynamic.
- To give data to direct activities to preserve organic variety.Animals In Red Zone
The Critically Endangered list included 18 species of amphibians, 14 fishes and 10 mammals. There are also 15 bird species in the category. 310 species were listed as Endangered ones, including 69 fishes, 38 mammals and 32 amphibians.
- White-bellied Heron (Ardea insignis)
- Great Indian Bustard (Ardeotis nigriceps)
- Spoon-billed Sandpiper (Eurynorhynchus pygmeus)
- Siberian Crane (Grus leucogeranus)
- White-rumped Vulture (Gyps bengalensis)
- Indian Vulture (Gyps indicus)
- Slender-billed Vulture (Gyps tenuirostris)
- Himalayan Quail (Ophrysia superciliosa)
- Pink-headed Duck (Rhodonessa caryophyllacea)
- 10. Red-headed Vulture (Sarcogyps calvus)
- 11. Sociable Lapwing (Vanellus gregarius)
- Pondicherry shark (Carcharhinus hemiodon)
- Ganges shark (Glyphis gangeticus)
- Deccan labeo (Labeo potail)
- Longcomb sawfish (Pristis zijsron)
Reptiles and amphibians
- Red-crowned roofed turtle (Batagur kachuga)
- Leatherback sea turtle (Dermochelys coriacea)
- Hawksbill sea turtle (Eretmochelys imbricata)
- Gharial (Gavialis gangeticus)
- Gundia Indian frog (Indirana gundia)
- Toad-skinned frog (Indirana phrynoderma)
- Charles Darwin’s frog (Ingerana charlesdarwini)
- Munnar bush frog (Raorchestes munnarensis)
- Ponmudi bush frog (Raorchestes ponmudi)
- 10. Sacred Grove bush frog (Raorchestes sanctisilvaticus)
- 11. Shillong bubble-nest frog (Raorchestes shillongensis)
- 12. Anaimalai flying frog (Rhacophorus pseudomalabaricus)
Why do we need a constitution
- Namdapha flying squirrel (Biswamoyopterus biswasi)
- Himalayan wolf (“Canis himalayensis“)
- Kashmir stag (Cervus canadensis hanglu)
- Andaman shrew (Crocidura andamanensis)
- Sumatran rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis)
- Kondana soft-furred rat (Millardia kondana)
- Pygmy hog (Porcula salvania)
- Malabar large-spotted civet (Viverra civettina)
Endangered species of Indian flora-Plants that are in DANGER!
Indian flora is one of the most extravagant on the planet. The latitudinal degree of the nation brings about wide scope of environment, geography and climate of the country which thus impacts the flora. According to natural vegetation and wildlife class 9 chapter there are more than 15000 types of blooming plants and this record for 6% of the complete plant types of the world.
The mix of a worldwide temperature alteration and natural surroundings obliteration has brought about the annihilation of the plant species from India as well as different districts.
Plants appeared to be the most compromised with 60 species being recorded as Critically Endangered and 141 as Endangered.
mammals in india,Animals Life,Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Class 9,what is natural vegetation,indian climate and vegetation
endangered species of flora and fauna in india,Types of plants found in india,birds in india,what is wildlife,Biosphere Reserves,Threats and Conservation of Natural Vegetation and Wildlife,reptiles, fish and insects in india,Deciding factors of flora and fauna
Tag:10 class exams, Animals Life, Biosphere Reserves, birds in india, Deciding factors of flora and fauna, Designer, fish and insects in india, How to buy a course, indian climate and vegetation endangered species of flora and fauna in india, mammals in india, natural vegetation and wildlife class 9, online class, online syllabus, onlineclasses, registartion, reptiles, Threats and Conservation of Natural Vegetation and Wildlife, topeer india, Topperindia, Types of plants found in india, video lecture, what is natural vegetation, what is wildlife